My Plus Size Toy Story - by M.K.

​I am MK and my journey to sexual exploration, adult toys, and learning to love my ssbbw body started a little over a year ago when I was 32 years old.  I guess that thows me into the category of "late bloomer".  I was a virgin.  I had never been kissed or touched by a man.  Never talked to men in general.   Sex and similar topics were not talked about in my household growing up.  So I never let myself think about it.  ​I led a very sheltered life until the death of a very close family member rocked my world.  At 25 I was on my own completely at that point and finally was discovering the world with an untainted view.  Years later I moved to a new state, got a new job and for the first time ever had positive male attention.  Shockingly, it was something I enjoyed.  It awoke many anew feelings inside of me that I didn't know could be unleashed or actually if they even existed.  Then I watched the 50 Shades of Grey movie series.  That night my head was filled with all sorts of naughty thoughts.  After staying up till 2 am watching all three movies I signed up for a dating site.  Not too long after I began talking to a few guys, had a rash of rejection, was ghosted, lost my virginity, had my heart broken but with tears in my eyes forged ahead.  During the process I was told by many guys that I should look into toys.  Finally I took the plunge in March of 2022.  I did research (albiet there isn't much info online for bbw ssbbw with limited reach in regards to toy reviews and hints) but I did find that they make dildos with suction cups that could be used in the shower.  I thought I might as well give it a shot.

On March 4th 2022 walked into my first sex store, Adam and Eve.  


I was terrified but the sales clerk calmed my nerves and showed me to the suction cup dildos.  Some had vibrators,  some did not.  I was shocked by the sheer number of styles, sizes, types, and attachments.  I picked a mid-sized pink "Wild Ride" vibrating dildo and the clerk set it behind the counter. 


 From my research I knew that a "wand" was kind of the gold standard for toys/play time.  I also like that it had a long handle so hopefully it would allow me to reach better.  Again the sheer number of options was wild to me but I went with the the tried and true Hitachi Magic Wand.  I grabbed some extra supplies and checked out.  

My first solo play time was not what I expected.  I was awkward, had no clue what to do exactly, and ended up hurting myself.  I was expecting it to give me the warm fuzzies like being with a man.  It did not and I got very frustrated.  Reach was a problem with the dildo, I didn't like the "riding" style of using a dildo due to a bad knee injury I sustained years earlier, and the wand just did nothing for me.  I was bummed.  I wasn't going to give up but didn't know what to do to make this pleasurable.  I put the toys away for quite some time and began researching more.  Finally I did find one blog post that mentioned a bbw used a flat back brush as an extension handle with her suction cup dildo.  It’s all about the angles and reach. (I would link it but I for the life of me can't find it again) I decided to try it out and well I now have a full collection of 5 dildos, 2 suction toys, 2 wand vibrators and a bullet.  So as you can see I found my way via trial and error.  But in the end alls well that ends well.  Next post will be the review of the Wild Ride Vibrating Dildo.  Check out my Instagram "APlusSizeToyStory" for reviews, updates and of course memes.  


Have Fun,
MK

Comments